Theatre Without Walls offer simple and effective INSET targeted to your needs. We offer subject specific training in drama, media, literature and performing arts. We can train non-specialists in key drama and movement skills. In addition we offer an award winning staff training service using forum theatre facilitation and roleplay-dealing with issues such as stress and time management.
School Health and Wellbeing
- 'Protect your voice' workshop
- Anti-Stress, meditative and relaxation techniques
- Bullying awareness (forum theatre/roleplay)
- Knifecrime (forum theatre/roleplay)
- Time management Forum Theatre
- Dealing with difficult pupils Roleplay
- Ten easy ways to use drama in the classroom
- Drama for people who 'don't like drama'
- How to manage a drama or PE session
- Kinesthetic learning
Drama and media Training
-Film making with a digital camera and computer
-Cartoon Storyboards (for drama or multi-media)
-Mask work (making masks and how to use them)
-Puppetry (making puppets and how to use them)
-Putting on a school play (the smart and easy way!)
All of our key skills workshops come with a series of lesson plans
We also offer short courses for teachers who would like to develop their drama skills
Our services are available to individual schools. Just call us for a chat at a time that suits you.
Book us solely for a training day or twilight session or book a training option as part of a school package where we deliver staff training alongside pupil drama workshops or projects.
We can offer cost effective bulk bookings to local authorities.